Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fun Day at the Zoo






So I have decided that it is so much better to go to the zoo in the fall. I hate going in the summer when it is so crowded and hot. We went in the morning and there was practically no one there and all the animals were up playing. It was such a good time to go. Kadence loved it! She didnt want to go home. She is so into animals right now. And Tyler had a good time pestering the tiger. He was so close to us right next to the fence, so he thought it would be funny to kick the fence and scare him. I am surprised we didn't get kicked out. The monkey was my favorite animal of the day. He was singing so loud you could hear him through the whole zoo almost.

9 comments:

Our family said...

I love the Zoo I just it was a little closer I hate driving to Salt Lake. LOoks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Amanda and the Bradys said...

I love the pics! miss you guys so much!!!

Our family said...

Hey we are planning a girls night on the 19th of this month let me know if you can make it. We are planning on going out to eat. It will be a few of my Ogden friends and some from Morgan if you want to bring anyone you are more then welcome.

Cassie said...

DANG I HAVE NOT LOOKED AT YOUR BLOG IN A WHILE I GUESS! CUTE PICTURES AT THE ZOO...KAIRI LOVED THE ZOO TOO...ITS SO MUCH FUN! IM SORRY I MISSED YOUR SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY..IM A BAD FRIEND! IM 26 SO I AM FEELING OLD TOO! I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! HOPE YOUR DOING WELL FRIEND, MISS YA BUT LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT GAME NIGHT!

hano&brittanymelendez said...

Your little girl is such a cutie!! I cant believe how big she is.

Anonymous said...

Hey there... looks like the zoo was super fun! and I love her pic this week... so cute!

Cassie said...

HI FRIEND! SO I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW GAME NIGHT WILL BE THE 22ND. I THINK THAT TYLER SAID YOU WILL BE THERE BUT YOU KNOW ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO ASK THE "BOSS!" SO THAT IS THE PLAN. ALSO GAME NIGHT IN DEC IS 13TH AND TYLER SAID THAT YOU GUYS WILL BE THERE! SO I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME! HOW ARE YOU DOING FRIEND?

Our family said...

My email is alansarahkm@msn.com

Mrs B said...

I love the zoo. Thats all i have to say about that.