Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Premier!

Can you see my hot boyfriend behind me! Don't we make a cute couple!
The Twilight movie is finally here! Yay! Finally! We went to the premier on Thursday night at12:01 am. I must say that of course the movie was not as good as the book, but it was definitely better than I thought it would be. And Edward is still definitely hot hot hot!!! I was still torn between being a Jacob fan or an Edward fan before the movie, but I must say that after seeing him on screen I am sold on Edward! There were some parts that were kinda cheesy and made me laugh very hard. And I was sad that there weren't any better make out scenes!! I mean come on! All of us ladies out there are trying to live vicariously through Bella! But it really was a good movie. And I am so excited to heat that they announced they are starting on the second movie New Moon! Yay! Can't Wait. But I am starting to feel like my Twilight obsession is getting a little out of hand. Any of you ladies with me on this? I think I need Edward rehab or something. But anyway, we almost didn't make it to the movie though thanks to my never ending air-headedness. For some reason I didn't make the connection that on the 21st at midnight it was a Thursday so we were all planning on going to the movie on Friday. Thanks to my wonderful friend Emily K we made it on the right night. Thanks for looking out for me friend! I also almost forgot the tickets! And so I decided that I am not in charge of any outings any more! But it was so much fun to go with my girls! Love you all!

1 comment:

Our family said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. I can't wait to see Twilight.