Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yard Cleanup

Tyler buried in the trailer full of leaves!
Raking yay!
Kadence also buried in the sea of leaves!
So we decided to clean up our leaves this weekend since the weather was nice and let me tell you it was not fun! I hate leaves!! And these pictures don't even start to give you an idea of how many leaves we get! It is freaking ridiculous! We have 14 huge trees that hang into our yard so try to imagine! Tyler had a brilliant idea to use a tarp and rake all the leaves onto it and wrap it up and then carry it to the trailer and it worked so much better than bagging. It would have taken us days if we wouldn't have done it with the tarp! That man of mine is so smart, besides being sexy and sweet and wonderful and amazing ect...
Anyway back to the leaves. So I think there was probably a foot deep covering our whole back yard. Last year we paid a guy to do them and today I was thinking that was a good idea because I hate to rake! It makes me realize how out of shape I really am. I did two small piles and I was so tired! It was very pathetic. I think Tyler would have rather done it himself cause I wasn't much help, but its the thought that counts right :)



3 comments:

Our family said...

I am there with you I hate hate leaves. But that wind storm we had the other day took care of it for me and blew them all into the neighbors yard.

Amanda and the Bradys said...

So much fun!! Can't beleive how much you girl is growing!!

Emily & Eric said...

Thanks Des, for the last name thing!!!