Sunday, November 23, 2008

Halloween

Cousins Easton and Morgan
Kadence, Grandma Sandy, and Cousin Cayson

Doesn't she look so pissed!
She wanted her tights off right when I put them on.
Finally here our my pics from halloween!! Its not entirely my fault that it took so long though! My camera was at Sandy's for like two weeks after. But that is just an excuse because I really just suck at blogging!! But as you can see Kadence was the cutest little butterfly ever! But she was really scared of her costume for some reason so she hated it. She was screaming when we put it on. Tyler had to pretty much hold her down and make her wear it cause I didn't have the heart to do it! It was sad. Then all night she just kept saying "Off mama". So she didn't have her costume on very long :)



1 comment:

Our family said...

That is a really cute costume to bad she didn't love it.