Thursday, October 16, 2008

Vegas Baby!


Hopefully I will see the real ones of both of these one day


Me and Ty eating at Harley Davidson Cafe
Rusti and Jared
We just couldnt keep our hands off that M&M
Jared, Rusti, and Jared at M&M store
Jared and Rookie. Lookin good guys!

We went down to Las Vegas this last weekend. Tylers softball team all went down to play in a tournament. They lost out after only three games so we got to mostly play all weekend. It was a lot of fun. The guys on his team are so goofy. I got to see Freemont Street for the first time. That was cool. I loved the light show they do on the ceiling. But our hotel was so ghetto! We stayed at the Plaza. It was nasty. There was mold and nasty stuff in the shower. And the mattress was hard as a rock. I guess it was cheap for a reason! But the malls in Vegas are amazing! We went to the Vegas Outlet Mall. It was so huge. I could have spent an entire day there. I was in heaven! It was a nice break to have a weekend by ourselves, but I was glad to come home and see my baby girl.


6 comments:

Tasha said...

Des! You have a blog! This makes keeping in touch so much easier, or atleast this way I can watch your cute little Kadence grow. You are right, how do you say no to that face? She really is a doll.

And your hair is so much longer since we last saw each other and you look great - no surprise! I sure love that Tyler too.

It seems like we often talk about getting together, but it never actually happens. Maybe we can come up with more concrete details and really make it work. We would love to see you and your adorable family.

Also, I really like the brown-ish sweater with the wide arms you are wearing in Vegas and the red wall in your house is great. Plus, you have a fireplace!

Emily & Eric said...

WOW, you did a lot of new posting. I love it. I am jealous you got to go to Vegas. I want to go so bad. Looks like you had fun.
And I still cant belive you didnt have a clue about your surprise party, that was fun.

Our family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. It is nice to get away from your kids once in awhile.

hano&brittanymelendez said...

Hey Des, how are you?? Your family is so cute. Your little girl is so big and i cant decide who she looks more like!

Anonymous said...

Hey Des, Look's like you had a Blast in Vegas! Kadence is just so dang cute!! Love the blog!

Our family said...

Here is my email address alansarahkm@msn.com so just email me your email address. It was fun seeing you at the party the other night.