Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kadence's 3rd Birthday & Korver 2 Months!!

Korver is 2 Months!!!
I cant believe my baby boy is 2 months old already! Man the time is flying! Two kids definitely keep you busy, but I am so lucky to have them both! Korver is such a good baby. He is so easy going. He is so smiley lately and loves to tell me stories. The only time he fusses is when he is hungry. And if you cant tell by his cheeks that is pretty much all the time! The boy can eat! He weighed 13 lbs 8 oz at his 2 month check up!

Cheesin' it up for the camera.

He loves his bath
Does he look bored or what! And look at those cheeks!

Kadence's 3rd Birthday!!
So my beautiful girl is 3! WOW! I dont know how that is possible. But she is the biggest sweetheart! I love her age right now. She is constantly making me laugh with the things she says and her imagination. Her best friend lately is Dora. She plays and talks to her all day every day. And her favorite color is purple. Everything that she wants has to be purple, like her whole birthday party. Happy Birthday baby girl! Thanks for blessing my life for the last three years!
She was sooo excited about her Dora bike!



Her princess dress ups were her second favorite gift!

4 comments:

Emily & Eric said...

I cant believe he weighed so much. I thought he would start to slow down.
He is starting to look tons more like his big sis. I need to see him soon!
And I also cant believe you have a 3 year old.
Where does the time go!

The Coach and his Wife said...

WOW we are getting old! I cant believe you have two kiddos..they are so freakin cute! I love to hear kadence talk, she makes my day! I want to come and squeeze korvers big cheeks, i still cant decide who i think he looks like!

hano&brittanymelendez said...

You have such a cute family Des. Hope all is well.

Ryan and Shalee said...

So cute. I think we need to hang out sometime REAL soonÜ By the way you look so dang cute in your header picture. YOU'RE A HOTTIEÜ