Sunday, February 8, 2009

Living Planet Aquarium









We took Kadence down to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy on Saturday. She loves fish so I knew that she would have fun there. And I am always looking for things to do to get out of the house in the winter! I think we are all feeling a little cooped up. I cant wait for spring to get here! But the Aquarium was pretty cool. Not as big as I thought it would be though. But I guess they are making a bigger one that will be 90,000 sq feet so that will be cool when it is done. But this is a fun place if your kids like fish. They have a little pool that you can pet sting reys too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet she loved that. She looks super cute!

Becca said...

We will have to try it! I've wanted to go there for a while now! It looks really cool!

Our family said...

I need to go and check that place out.

The Coach and his Wife said...

WOW! There are so many updates I dont know where to begin!

Scott and Malorie said...

first of all, I can't believe how much hair she has now. A couple months ago she didn't have near that much. I love the aquarium. I want to take Ryan there to see the fishies which she really loves. I love Kadence's faces in the pictures. too cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! your blog is so so cute!!! ya what is the deal with cam is she against the whole blog thing or what? ill talk her in to posting one!!!