Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kadence Turns 2!!

This was Kadence sneeking frosting before we lit the candles





My baby girl turned two this Monday! I cant believe it! Time is flying by. She was really fun this birthday. She was so excited about her presents. Everything she opend was "tute" she said. One of her cousins even tried to help her open a few and she wasn't having any of that! We bought her a little Dora the Explorer bike but she cant reach the peddles because she is so little! Luckily she is content for now to just sit on it and scoot around. She is at such a fun age right now. I know everyone says that it is the terrible two's but I love this stage. She definitely has her terrible moments of tantrums and screaming and backtalking me, but overall she is such a good girl! She makes me laugh constantly. I cant believe some of the things that she comes up with. Kids are so hilarious! I feel so blessed to have her in my life. She has changed me in so many ways and has taught me so many things. Happy birthday baby! I love you!

5 comments:

The Coach and his Wife said...

I cant believe she is two either! Happy Birthday Kadence!

Anonymous said...

That's my favorite niece! Cutest girl around... tell her sorry I had to miss her party.

Becca said...

She is so dang cute! I'm glad you had fun! I too love this age and am so sad that they grow up so fast! I wish I could freeze Jace for a little bit longer!

Cassie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADENCE (LATE!) I CANT BELIEVE SHE IS 2 EITHER..TIME FLIES SO FAST! LOOKS LIKE YOUR DOING WELL! MISS YOU GUYS! LOVE YA...

Hosley's said...

Hey, I'm glad I found your blog! I cant beleive your little girl is two, wow time fly's by way too fast, Tylee is almost one and I'm shocked it's almost here. You have such a beautiful daughter!