Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Sister's Wedding

Jake and Cami finally married yay!
Tyler and Kadence by the reflection pond

Our cute little fam
Kadence looking very naughty!
As some of you may know my little sister got married on September 12th to Jake Rees. They got married in the Salt Lake Temple and had their reception at the Enterprise church. Everything went really good (except that Kadence threw a monster of a fit at the temple and it was very embarrassing) and they looked so cute! And of course the bride was beautiful! I can't believe my baby sister is married! She couldn't have picked a better man though. I know that they will be so happy! Best wishes to you both! We love you!

3 comments:

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

Des! I randomly ran across your blog and I had to say HI! You are seriously one of my favorite people :) Your fun personality got me through kickline every morning! Those were the days! Anyway, I can’t believe you have a little girl that old! That is crazy. She is absolutely beautiful! You look great.

Cassie said...

SO DES...DO YOU THINK YOU COULD ASK YOUR SISTER IN LAW WHERE SHE TAKES HER PICTURES? I LOVE ALL HER PICTURES! IM TRYING TO START UP PHOTOGRAPHY SO I WAS WONDERING IF SHE WOULD BE WILLING TO SHARE SOME OF THOSE LOCATIONS WITH ME? LET ME KNOW THANKS!

The Nelson's said...

Your family is so cute... your little girl is a doll... Tell Tyler hi and I hope everything is going good for you. Are you doing hair? Did you end up finishing school and all that?