Saturday, September 27, 2008

Circus Disaster

My favorite part of the circus! The elephants are so cute!

Kadence and her freaking $20 stupid toy. Rip Off! But how can you say "no" to that face!
Two minutes after getting in the car.
So me and Tyler got some free tickets to go to the circus (thanks Jason!) and we were so excited. I thought Kadence was going to love it, especially because she is so into animals right now. I was way excited because I love the circus. Who wouldn'd like the circus! So 20 minutes into the show she starts getting fidgety and wants to get down and run. Then she starts throwing a fit and screaming. So we are getting all these dirty looks from all the other parents like "Shut your kid up!". Ya we were those people with the annoying loud kid that everyone hates. So we decided it wasn's worth it. We left after 30 minutes! It was horrible. I was sad I didn't get to see the whole show. So some advice to all you parents out there: Don't take a 19 month old child to the circus!

No comments: