Monday, November 30, 2009

Leaves

Here is Kadence in the sea of leaves in our backyard. We just had our annual clean up this weekend and luckily I kinda got out of helping with the raking and putting them in the dump trailer due to being so pregnant. And let me tell you that just broke my heart not to get to help :) But it is just ridiculous how many leaves we get. Is it illegal to cut down someone's trees? Because I am very tempted. Who needs 14 huge cottonwood trees in their (and unfortunately my) backyard anyway.

2 comments:

Amanda and the Bradys said...

looks like fun!!! How are you feeling? I am just a bit behind you!! we can do it hang in there!!!

Shae and Zane said...

Those dang leaves again, that sux! How are you feeilng? Pretty good I hope! Can't wait to see the new addition!