Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lots of Mommy & Daughter time!

So for the last month I have been a single mom... well kinda. Ty was working out of town in Tucson, Arizona since the first of September. So me and Kadence have been trying to find things to do to pass the time more quickly and not be bored out of our minds! He got to come home on the weekends, but it still made really long weeks! And let me tell you that I gained a new respect for single moms out there! It was really hard to be home all day and night with no break. You don't realize how much help our husbands really are until they are gone! And dont get me wrong I love being with my little girl, but I think there were times that we had both had enough of each other. But here are some of the things we have been up to.

Kadence wearing my glasses and being goofy
We had to go buy party hats cause her favorite Barney movie has them. And now every time we watch it we both get to wear one and dance around. Thank goodness for blinds :)
Playing at the Riverdale Park
Feeding the ducks at the Layton Park
I could not get her out of this car at Walmart. She thought it was the coolest thing ever.

3 comments:

The Coach and his Wife said...

a new post! wow :) she is getting so big!

Francis Family said...

cute post! she looks so cute in those glasses :)

Anonymous said...

Look how cute!