Monday, August 17, 2009

Time to catch up part 2!

So I know I have said this before but if you haven't noticed I really really suck at blogging! I really should just give it up, but I will not let this get the best of me. I am going to persevere and become a great blogger! Ok not very realistic but everyone can dream right :) So I guess I am just going to post a little bit about what we have been up to all this time.
Well first of all for all of you that don't know yet we are having another baby! Yay! Its a boy this time so I am excited. And due new years day so that's cool. I am sure most of you know by now but I thought I should post something about this exciting news!
So it has been a crazy busy summer and we have been on the go constantly and I never remember my camera so this post might seem a little boring for pictures. But I will fill you in. Pretty much our whole summer has consisted of either softball or swimming of some sort. Kadence is in love with swimming and since the Roy pool is like a block from our house we go a lot. We have also been doing some camping. We had Tyler's work party at a nice campground in northern UT. It had a golf course and a pool so that was fun. But we got rained on the whole time so it kinda sucked. We also went to East Canyon with Ty's fam and camped for the weekend in this cool hut thing they have up there. It was pretty nice to stay in if you can ignore the sound of little animal things running around inside, and a thunder and lightning storm outside! We got to go boating though and Kadence loved that. She even rode on the tube with Tyler and didn't want to get off. But other than that we have just been enjoying the nice hot weather! So I will try to do better about updating more often ok :)

What a little Diva!
Playing at the Roy pool.


Tyler, Kadence, Cayson, and Lyndzee at Tylers work party.

Daddy daughter date

3 comments:

Our family said...

Congrats! On baby number two. So are you trying to do what your brother did and have the first New Years baby?? Good luck I hope you get all the fun stuff they got. Your little girl is getting so big she is such a little cutie.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! It sounds like you have had an exciting summer!!Kadence is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! I'm all caught up too... lets be better about this blogging stuff and keep on bugging each other! See ya at the hospital soon with Cami and her little boy!