Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kylee's Tag

1. Where did you meet your husband? In High School my Freshman year (wow that seems young now!)
2. How long did you date before you got married? I think it was 6 years! Unless you subtract all the times we broke up!
3. How long have you been married? 3 1/2 yrs
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is such an amazing dad. I love him more everytime I see him with Kadence!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his lips. They are very kissable!
6. What is his best quality? That he is such a hard worker
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Sometimes "babe"
8. What is his favorite food? Anything spicy
9. What is his favorite sport? Softball
10. When and where did you first kiss? Our first kiss was our second date at Chris Wilson's house (I think!)
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go on a date anywhere by ourselves. Date nights are so rare after a kid!
12. Do you have any children? Yes one beautiful little girl. Kadence is almost two already!
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He never sings the right words to a song when we are driving! It must be a talent cause it never gets better!
14. How old is he? 28
15. Who said 'I love you' first? He did
16. What is his favorite music? Rap
17. What do you admire most about him? That he is such a loving person! He treats me so good and he is so patient with me.
18. What is his favorite color? Purple
19. Will he read this? Probably not. He thinks blogging is stupid :)
20. Who do you tag? Anyone who wants to do it.

1 comment:

The Coach and his Wife said...

alright worst blog on the block woman...I love your family pics, I think Kadence looks intrigued!