Friday, January 16, 2009

Pole Dancing Anyone?


Ok so a month ago my work decided to have a party get together and one of the girls said that we should do a pole dancing party. She had gone to one and said it was a lot of fun. I think at first we were all a little surprised by this idea but we decided to give it a try and let me tell you it was so much fun!! I didnt like the idea at first cause they tell you that you need to wear shorts (which I avoid at all costs) and high heels so you can really get into it. They teach you some basic tricks on the pole and then some sexy dancing and a lap dance that you are supposed to show your husband (which Tyler has yet to see because I feel like an idiot doing it). Once you get over feeling like a big hoochie it was a blast. It was so funny to watch all the girls. And let me tell you how much of a workout it was! I was sore for days after. So all of you girls out there we need to get together and have a party! I would be so fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little exercise is good for you! And why not feel a little sexy while doing it...

Our family said...

I heard it is a great work out. where did you do this at???